Are you looking for a challenge? Then take your career to the next level, and get online with SelectShops.ca's Customer Care Team.
As Canada's leading eTailer for Blinds, Rugs, and Mirrors, every day is a fast-paced adventure in the world of eCommerce!
We guarantee no boring times, no checking the clock every few minutes to see how much longer this day is going to drag out. Are you ready to move at the speed of the internet?
You will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks such as:
- Responding to customer inquiries by phone, email and livechat
- Managing traffic with vendors to ensure timely delivery of orders to customers
- Data entry
- Running and analyzing reports
Do you have what it takes? Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & French
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Exceptional organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and handling several projects at one time
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Working knowledge of Outlook
- Sound judgment, strong problem solving skills, efficiency and ability to take ownership of results
- Strong interpersonal, business communication, and project/time management skills
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- College degree an asset
- Love of the Internet
- Available to work full time weekdays
Please note this is a temporary maternity-leave position, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Lots of free parking. Or a convenient 15 minute bus ride from the Cote-Vertu Metro.
Send in your CV now to Careers@SelectShops.ca